With the COVID-19 pandemic, many organizations have been struggling to deal with three major trends: 1) Hybrid Events, 2) Hybrid or Remote Work, and 3) Partner Network Ecosystem.
According to event professional community EventMB’s 2021 research, 71% of event planners said they would continue to deploy a digital strategy even after live events return in the new normal. Event management solution Bizzabo conducted a survey of industry professionals and found that 97% of respondents expect to see more hybrid events in the new normal.
According to the latest global survey from OWL Labs and Global Workplace Analytics, 80% of full-time workers expect to work from home at least three times per week after COVID-19 guidelines are lifted. 77% of respondents agree that after COVID-19, being able to work from home (WFH) would make them happier.
According to the latest McKinsey Report 2021, every organization should build and deploy a “Partner Network Ecosystem” for the new normal. This also confirms with the MIT Sloan Review 2019 global survey of 1,311 executives that over successful drivers achieve outsized results by attracting the partners needed to provide complementary — and competing — products and services that make their ecosystems seamless “one-stop shopping” destinations for customers.
Based on the latest McKinsey survey 2021, over 85% of companies have accelerated digitalization of employee interaction and collaboration.
Employee interaction and collaboration can cover a wide range of use cases such as internal and external interactions and collaboration across departments and organizations.
How Should Your Organization deliver a Digital Partner Network Ecosystem from the latest McKinsey and MIT Recommendation for the “New Normal”?
"Companies with ecosystem driver — in both B2B and B2C...experienced revenue growth approximately 27% higher than the average, and had profit margins 20% above the average, according to the research." - MIT Sloan Review Global 2019 Survey
1) To successfully execute the Partner Network Ecosystem, the company must assess the overall big picture of their products and services in a holistic view of the “whole product”. The company should identify its strategic partners and at least two complementary industries to close product gaps.
2) A company can then launch a Virtual Collaborative Network to regularly connect all strategic partners and customers for Virtual Expo and Training.
Just like what you would typically do with an in-person virtual expo, you can host virtual expo networks covering multiple complementary industries, as shown below.
Introducing eZ-XPO Private Xpo Network
1) eZ-XPO – Private Xpo Network is designed to empower companies to host hybrid, virtual and on-demand events 365 days for virtual trade shows, training, job fair, contest, and virtual office.
2) eZ-XPO – Private Xpo Network consists of Virtual Lobby, Virtual Exhibit Hall, Virtual Auditorium, and Virtual Lounge to connect all stakeholders and partners.
The key difference is that you can launch multiple virtual expos with multiple exhibitors anytime anywhere, both hybrid, virtual, and on-demand, with flexibility. For instance, in the new clean-tech environment, you can host multiple niche markets such as Urban Farming, EV(Electric Vehicle), and Bio
How can eZ-XPO – Private Xpo Network address the Hybrid Event and Hybrid or Remote Work trend for the New Normal for the company’s employees, partners and customers?
1) Hybrid Event – eZ-XPO – Private Xpo Network is designed for hybrid, virtual, and on-demand 365 days for both internal and external stakeholders (i.e., employees, partners, and customers).
2) Virtual Office for Hybrid or Rework Work – eZ-XPO – Private Xpo Network can empower a company to engage all internal and external stakeholders and employees within the Network. Every employee can have a Virtual Office that can also be used for Virtual Trade Show and Training. It is the Digital Transformer Booth that works in multiple-use cases. With our new AI-Chatbot, every department can effectively and efficiently interact with all stakeholders 24/7.
3) On-Demand Content – a company can leverage all event content to boost higher SEO ranking based on their preference keywords and create the next “Salesforce+” knowledge portal for all internal and external customers.
Finally, every organization should transform its operation to digital delivery. The Digital Partner Network ecosystem is a perfect gateway to connect all strategic partners to drive daily engagement and boost more organic traffic and leads.
With eZ-XPO Private Xpo Network, companies can deliver a sustainable vibrant digital partner network ecosystem and provide a cost-effective hybrid event/work solution to all stakeholders for hypergrowth.
If you want to learn how to start transforming your Digital Partner Network and Hybrid Event/Work operation for daily traffic/leads and knowledge transfer now, please book a meeting with me from the link here.